Thursday, January 31, 2008

Spin dry.

Sorry readers, I gotta go with the flow. Just indulge me for a sec while I look at real shitty TV show spinoffs.

And just so I can get this out of the way, no matter what list I look up, what article I read or what pundit expounds what, Joanie Loves Chachi is ALWAYS top of every worst spinoff list. There.

But here's some stinkers that need raking:

The Woman From Uncle. No explanation needed.

Enos. Ok this needs a little bit of explaining: Dukes of Hazzard cop "Enos" moves to LA and is partnered with an African American.

Sabrina & the Groovy Ghoulies.

Gilligan's Planet. Mercifully a cartoon.

The Incredible Hulk: Married

The Oddball Couple. This is weird. A cartoon Odd Couple spinoff with animals.

Baggy Pants & The Nitwits. Yet another strange cartoon. It featured of all things, Gladys Ormphby & Tyrone, the Dirty Old Man from Rowan and Martin's Laugh In.

No comments: