Monday, January 21, 2008

Blah blah blah

The weekends are a time I head out to be with my family, recharge the batteries, catch up as much as possible on the US presidential campaign and dig up the messed up stuff I rant on about on these pages. I never knew that I would be finding so much stuff for the blog. I can't even keep up anymore.

I promised to show you my return to model building. Think that's easy to do? I've been mired in literally hundreds of choices; remember this is the first one, kinda special, virgin like. I can't choose wrong, even though I may disappoint ardent modellers in my execution, I have to find just the right kit. The pressure.

But whats got me madder than hell is sorting through the overwhelming pile of really wigged out recluses. There is just too much good stuff. This could be the rest of 2008 alone devoted to men and women who prefer their own company more than anything in the world.

And I'm gearing up to launch Wellboy, yes its evasive and it sounds slightly like a brand of shoe. But me patient, you'll know soon enough. As a kiss off to computer games, (just for now) I give you my "Oh Christ, what were they thinking" award winner for the screwiest early video game. Even odder than 8 man Tank. Honest. Check in tomorrow. I can't wait.

No comments: