Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Do you have any wesleydale?

History Television let go of its bi-monthly Hitler fest and is on a Hiroshima tack with the 1995 flick Hiroshima. Easily as upbeat. Then it's a few hours till midnight when we get a shot of Digging for the Truth: Kings of the Stone Age. "Hunter Ellis explores how Central America's Olmecs moved mountains to make giant stone heads from single basalt boulders." And then another big gap but it's worth it cause we get another Digging for the Truth: Lost Empire of Ghengis Khaan at 2am.

If you're into a good yarn catch The Great Escape at 10pm on AMC.

Now I don't know what to do about this, but History Channel has some history -ish stuff that just doesn't do it for me, and I would not normally include it but for this time I will. Starting at 8 they have 2 back to back Jurassic Fight Clubs, then 2 Evolve's in a row, Guts and Eyes.

K. there you have it. I'm off to dig up some dirt on fairs somewhere.

No comments: