Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Gypsy!

Getting at it a bit late tonight. In the middle of moving so I am down to a spoon, a tin pot and branch water for another day and half. After that I'm taking a few well earned days off then back at the Barn. To relieve the obvious tension I live under, I am listening to Reverend Horton Heat, Webb Wilder and the Legendary Shack Shakers. I just might make it.

Sooo. whats on tonight?

The Knowledge Network has an interesting take on death and sickness with Ancient Clues:
Mass Death in Marseilles. Scientists isolate the DNA of the infamous plague of 1720 which killed half the city in three months. It`s on at 8pm.

Catch the last half of the Fall of the Roman Empire on TCM. It started at 7 and features Sophia Loren. Stay up late (2:30am late) for Man of La Mancha. Peter O`Toole + Sophia Loren.

At midnight History Television has Rome: How Titus Pullo Brought Down the Republic.

No comments: