Monday, March 10, 2008

What's on Monday, March 10, 2008

OK, here's my picks for history-ish viewing tonight:

Hamlet, 1948, Laurence Olivier on TCM, at 7pm, followed by Romeo and Juliet if you've got the jam. This is not the best remake out there. For sheer fun try and find the Leonardo DiCaprio musical version. If you haven't had a seizure yet a Midsummer's Night Dream comes on at 12:30am starring James Cagney, Mickey Rooney and Olivia de Havilland. Oh my.

Bugs Bunny and Tweety Hour on Teletoon at 8pm, nothing but the old ones, devilish.

Also at 8 on History Television, the superb Rome series.

Gotta go, I'm extra tired tonight and I have to plan my next assault on the recluses of the world.

And it's absolutely a shame that Jeff Healy died last week. What a musician. Try and find some video of his jazz band, the music is amazing.

No comments: